Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Can't Stand This Anymore

Hillary Clinton is a hypocritical liar who plays politics like a game and only does what is best for herself.

If you have any doubts about this, check out her NPR interview that aired this morning...

Got it?  Ok!

I'm done with this.  If Hillary Clinton gets the nomination, she's either going to have to do one heck of a job convincing me to vote for her and she can forget about getting any money, time, or energy from me as a volunteer.

Sadly, as I can already tell, if Hillary Clinton wins the nomination for the Dems, it's going to be another 8 long years with a Republican in the White House.  I'm afraid and you better be too.

VOTE OBAMA '08!  VOTE FOR CHANGE!  VOTE FOR HOPE!  VOTE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!  VOTE FOR A BETTER AMERICA!

YES WE CAN!
YES WE CAN!
YES WE CAN!

No comments: