Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday

Super Duper Tuesday... it was long and it was hard, and it still is not over yet.

But after only 6 hours of sleep for 2 days, I'm heading off to sleep.  I will save my full comments on the results (YAY CT!, YAY BOSTON!) until tomorrow- or rather later today- when I am more fully rested.

In the mean time, check out Barack Obama's speech tonight- it was great and further reiterated to me why I like Barack Obama and why I believe that America needs Barack Obama.

Also, check out my TF's blog post on tonight (not a full analysis, but a good outline of some major points I will make later today).  Alex is an amazing teaching fellow, a great resource, one of the most informative politics-junkie, and one of the hardest workers (and by far one of the best phone-bankers) that I have ever met in my life.  Alex's views on Barack Obama are the same as mine- something that I hope will work well for my grade in my Public Policy  class.  He is great- check out his post!

No comments: