Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Back!

The New Hampshire Primaries are over and your fellow Obama for America Intern is back at home and back on the blog.

Overall, working with Obama for America in Nashua was truly one of the best experiences of my life.  I will keep all of the memories and friends that I have made this past week with me for the rest of my life

Thank you to everyone who made this trip amazing: Jordan, Tom, Paul, Paolo, Kat, Abby, Alexis, Logan, Julia, Aaron, Meg, Heather, Ian, etc.

Working with the campaign confirmed two things to me:
1.) I am obsessed with politics, especially American politics and need to do this for the rest of my life, no matter what.
2.) Our country needs Barack Obama- we need a change, NOW!

More to come on my feelings about the results, problems with what the pundits are saying now, my predictions for the GOP, primary season rolls on, what Obama needs to do now, my future with the 2008 Democratic Nomination, and my faith in Barack Obama.  Stay tuned!

No comments: